We love helping little ones smile with joy
At Tiny Teeth of Tally, we feel honored to serve the children and families of northern Florida — and we strive to do an excellent job!
With her keen attention to detail, extensive experience, and an endless passion to learn, our dentist, Dr. Astrid Gonzalez, devotes herself to delivering an outstanding level of dental care to her young patients. She’s committed to her goal of helping kiddos of all ages enjoy happy, healthy smiles.
For years, Dr. Astrid has helped countless children smile with joy. She and her entire team are here to help your family smile too!
Meet Dr. Astrid Gonzalez
“Tooth decay in children is more common than many think. It’s my personal mission to ensure that no child goes through life with cavities or pain. Dental pain is one of the leading causes of kids missing school! With the help of my amazing team, I’ve helped many families get their kids’ teeth fixed, so they can enjoy their childhood again.
I’m a parent too, so I understand your worries and questions. Don’t worry about your kids’ teeth anymore. Let us help you. You’ll be so glad you did!”
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University
- Harvard University’s Pre-Med Post-Baccalaureate program
- DDS from New York University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency at St Joseph’s Regional Medical Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
Fun to know…
- Dr. Astrid considers herself a “math nerd” — and she also builds robots! She has a Mechanical Engineering degree and even taught a summer robotics course at MIT.
- Before settling down in Tallahassee, Dr. Astrid was an adventurous world traveler. She has lived in California, Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, Erie, Germany, Miami, Puerto Rico, and New Jersey!
- She’s now the proud mother of three beautiful children, one of whom has four paws.
Why families love us
Each family is special. We strive to provide each of them with exceptional, tailor-made dental care that exceeds their expectations.
When designing a customized treatment plan for your child, we take into account their age, dental needs, fears, and even how long it will take them to get to our office!
Where kids can be kids
Our office is a fun place for children — they always want to come back! We love making them feel comfortable and explaining things to them in playful, simple ways.
A worry-free place for parents
We take pride in providing a judgment-free environment for parents. We understand your concerns, answer your questions, and help you take the best care of your family’s smiles.
We can help your child
Say goodbye to cavities and other problems
Enjoy a positive, fun dental experience
Developing lifelong dental care habits
“The office is super cute and very kid-friendly. They are awesome with regular cleanings and even dental work! Would definitely recommend Tiny Teeth!”
“This was our 4-year-old’s first visit to the dentist and I couldn’t have pictured a better experience. She can’t wait to go back! Thank you!”
Give your child a healthy smile
Going to the dentist shouldn’t be difficult or stressful. Our team is here to help your child get the dental care that they deserve so they can eat, sleep, and go to school without pain.