Happy smiles start here!
At Tiny Teeth of Tally, we’re excited to make your child’s first dental appointment a delightful and memorable experience. Our goal is to set the stage for lifelong healthy habits that will keep your little one smiling brightly for years to come.
We understand that a child’s first visit to the dentist can be both exciting and stressful, and we go the extra mile to create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. We believe that building a positive relationship with our young patients is key to fostering a healthy connection with their oral health.
Your “baby and me” visit — what’s in store?
We call these “Baby and Me” visits. Here’s what you can expect during this visit:
- Reviewing your little one’s oral health
- Discussing developmental milestones
- Sharing strategies for preventive care
- Educating about healthy oral habits
- Conducting a gentle oral exam and cleaning
- Applying a fluoride treatment
We take the next step in your child’s dental journey by taking X-rays. Our caring approach ensures a positive experience for your little adventurer.
Once your child reaches age 4, we begin taking X-rays of their back teeth. Rest assured, our team’s expertise and patience make the process smooth and stress-free for your growing superstar.
Remember, each visit is a stepping stone toward maintaining excellent oral health for your child’s bright future. We’re thrilled to be with you every step of the way!
Little smiles deserve great care
Each child is unique, and we celebrate that at Tiny Teeth Of Tally. We tailor our approach to match your child’s comfort level and provide personalized care. Our mission is to have a long-lasting and positive impact on your child’s oral health that will last throughout their life.
What to Expect
At Tiny Teeth Of Tally, we strive to create a fun and empowering experience for you and your little one. Here’s what you can expect during your visit with us:
- Examining your child’s mouth to ensure we catch and address any signs of tooth decay at an early stage.
- Sharing valuable tips and techniques on effectively cleaning your child’s teeth.
- Discuss your child’s dietary needs to support their growing smile.
- Recommending oral care products that are safe and suitable for your little one.
- Welcoming all your questions, addressing your concerns, and guiding your child’s oral development.
Your child’s smile is a treasure, and we are committed to nurturing it with love and expertise. Let’s create a foundation for a lifetime of healthy and happy smiles!
“The best dental office ever! My daughter had an amazing experience. The staff was so kind and took their time and explained everything to her!”
“Thank you Tiny Teeth for taking the time to explain the procedures performed in your office. It made the kids feel very comfortable. Amazing dentist!”
“Both of my children love Dr. González, and that’s an amazing feeling to have as a parent. Also, the office is always clean and wonderfully decorated.”
Answers to your questions
When should I take my child to the dentist?
The American Association of Pediatric Dentists recommends that children should have their first oral health checkup either when their baby teeth start coming in or by their first birthday.
Baby teeth can begin making their appearance as early as 6 months, so it’s important not to delay their first dental appointment. This early visit allows us to carefully monitor their dental development, spot any potential signs of tooth decay, and ensure their teeth are growing properly.
How can I help my child avoid cavities?
Here are some valuable tips to keep cavities at bay and ensure your little one enjoys a lifetime of healthy teeth:
- Schedule their first checkup when their baby teeth emerge or by their first birthday
- Keep up with routine checkups
- Encourage consistent brushing
- Limit sugary snacks and drinks
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water
- Show enthusiasm for dental care yourself, making it a fun and family-friendly activity!
How will my child's exam be conducted?
We want to ensure they feel at ease and comfortable throughout the examination. To achieve this, we may use a technique known as the “knee-to-knee” exam.
During the knee-to-knee exam, we’ll have you sit face-to-face with Dr. Gonzalez, gently resting your child on your lap. This comforting position allows us to perform a thorough oral health checkup while keeping your child feeling safe and supported.
Give your child a healthy smile
Going to the dentist shouldn’t be difficult or stressful. Our team is here to help your child get the dental care that they deserve so they can eat, sleep, and go to school without pain.